20th July 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Biofocal Science and Computer Science?

what is difference between biofocal science and computer science

Related Questions:
  1. After passing 10th with 80.18% should I select Biofocal or General Science if I want to become a Doctor? Do I need to take Maths?
  2. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  3. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Difference between information science and computer science course in VTU?
  5. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  6. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  7. Difference between computer engineering and computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Difference between computer science and information science courses in VTU?
  9. Difference between MSc computer science and MS in computer science?
  10. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  11. Difference between MCA IT and Management and Science? Should I go for MCA IT or Science?
  12. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  13. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  14. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  15. Difference between MSc Computer Science, B.Tech CSE, BSc Computer science and CA?
  16. Difference between B.Tech CS and MS CS? Which one is better from career perspective?
  17. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  18. What is the meaning of "Equivalent BE or B.Tech or ME or M.Tech" degree? Does it refer to MCA, MSc, MS etc?
21st March 2015, 10:08 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between Biofocal Science and Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is difference between biofocal science and computer science
Computer Science is the systematic study of the feasibility, structure, expression, and mechanization of the methodical procedures (or algorithms). computer science is the study of automating algorithmic processes that scale.

Where as Biofocal science has two branches namely computer science and general science. You will have to apply all the skills learnt in computing to study Biofocal science.

Happy to help you!!!

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?