11th June 2011, 01:18 PM
mohdmon

Difference between MSc Computer Science, B.Tech CSE, BSc Computer science and CA?

Difference between:MSc Computer science, B.tech CSE. BSc Computer science, BCA

what is difference between and which is more value or better

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  2. Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)? -- [New]
  3. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  6. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  7. Which is better between BSc+MSc(computer science) or B.Tech computer science
  8. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  9. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  10. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  11. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science?
  12. Difference between: B.IT, B.tech CSE. B.tech IT, BSc Computer science, BCA
  13. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  14. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in CSE after completing BSc in computer science
  16. Where to do project and how to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBM in Erode?
  17. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  18. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
30th June 2011, 03:13 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Difference between MSc Computer Science, B.Tech CSE, BSc Computer science and CA?

Hey,
Msc is the mater degree.to do this you have to do BSc frst.
for B-tech computer engineering is a 4year course in which they learn you about software and hardware part.
for CA you have to do Bcom first.
allthe above courses are good and through all above course you can do your graduate.but i suggest you btech has more value than bsc computer science.
so you can select those course in which you are really interested.
good luck
14th September 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between MSc Computer Science, B.Tech CSE, BSc Computer science and CA?

msc computer science and mca ,which is more better for my future?
5th January 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

is msc computer science is eqiuvalent to betech computer science
19th May 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.SC.IT degree from Mumbai university and am extremely interested in physics .But none of the universities allow a B.Sc.IT grad to pursue M.Sc (physics).Is there some way I can get into research without losing years ? THANK YOU :)
5th June 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best between B.Tech and MSc?
2nd June 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I have got 63% in non medical. Which is better for me , b.tech or b.sc ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?