5th October 2015, 11:36 PM
Rishabh yadav Etawah

Different ways of studying by which I can get success in NDA exam?

Please tell me different ways of studying by which i get success in NDA entrance exam I am a student of class 11 th PCM From CBSE Board.

6th October 2015, 11:13 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Different ways of studying by which I can get success in NDA exam?

Firstly I tell you the eligibility criteria for NDA exam (National Defence Academy) based on +2 standard marks which must be minimum 50% in specialization of physics & maths.
Age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

For preparing of NDA exam you must physicaly fit & also typing speed should be fast that you would complete this exam promplty.The exam should have on written basis.
7th October 2015, 05:51 PM
RRAL

Default Re: Different ways of studying by which I can get success in NDA exam?

It is good to see that you are interested towards the NDA. This exam is conducted by the Upsc two times in a year.

It is necessary to have successfully completed class 12th course to be eligible for this exam. 12th class appearing students are also eligible for this exam.

For getting the success in any exam, you have to first understand the pattern and way of exam.This can be easily understand by solving the previous years papers. Once you understand the pattern then you become familiar to the exam. Now you have to check the latest syllabus of the exam and accordingly you have to make a plan and then you can study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?