5th December 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in EEE is eligible for Fashion Designing course or not? How to apply for it?

I am completed my diploma in EEE..now i want to do fashion designing so now i am eligible to do fashion designing or not and also tell me how i have apply for it.

Related Questions:
14th October 2017, 02:14 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in EEE is eligible for Fashion Designing course or not? How to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed my diploma in EEE..now i want to do fashion designing so now i am eligible to do fashion designing or not and also tell me how i have apply for it.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for fashion designing course after having diploma in EEE. After completing your diploma as you are interested in fashion designing course, then bachelors degree in fashion designing is best options for you. Here below are details regarding bachelors of fashion designing course:-

>> To apply for bachelors degree in fashion designing minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2 or equivalent qualification (That is your diploma) from government recognized board/ Technical board with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of bachelor’s degree in fashion designing is 3 years.

>> To get admission i9n some of reputed institute you must have to appear in aptitude test conducted for admission process of eligible applicants.

>> After having bachelors degree in fashion designing you can make your career in fashion designing as Costume designer, Fashion consultant, Product developer, Fashion stylist, Quality control manager, Fashion coordinator etc.

Institutes Offer Bachelors Degree course in Fashion Designing:-

1)Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun

2) Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur

3) Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar

4) Godwana University, Godchiroli
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?