2nd March 2016, 09:54 AM
Dvp46

Distance degree holder is eligible for M.Sc & MCA?

I completed my degree through distance mode. So can i eligible for msc & mca and can i get any job if i can do this, then please help me out.

2nd March 2016, 08:24 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Distance degree holder is eligible for M.Sc & MCA?

Yes,You are eligible for M.Sc (Master in Science) and Master in Computer Application(MCA) because it does not matter that you did your graduation from regular or distance.You can take admission in any university on the basis of your Knowledge and result which you get in your graduation.
You can give various entrance exams for admission:
1.BIT MCA for admission in Birla Institute of Technology.
2.Indraprastha University common Entrance Test.
3.JNU MCA for Jawaharlal Nehru
2nd March 2016, 08:30 PM
Knowledge World

Yes,You are eligible for M.Sc (Master in Science) and Master in Computer Application(MCA) because it does not matter that you did your graduation from regular or distance.You can take admission in any university on the basis of your Knowledge and result which you get in your graduation.
You can give various entrance exams for admission:
1.BIT MCA for admission in Birla Institute of Technology.
2.Indraprastha University common Entrance Test.
3.JNU MCA for Jawaharlal Nehru University.
4.NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET).

After MSc. and MCA you can apply for job in various good companies like:
HCl
Infotech pvt. Ltd.
Source Trace India Ltd.
And you can also teach in various universities and college after qualify NET or SLET exam.
2nd March 2016, 09:02 PM
pabolu srivalli

Yes you are eligible to appear for the Post graduate degree courses like M.Sc or the MCA courses even if you possess degree in distance education,there are different entrance examinations available for getting admission in these institutes and apply according to the university or institute and apply for it.

MCA is the Masters in Computer applications and M.Sc is the Masters in Science course of study and these courses are generally done for 3 years full time or part time course and you are eligible to appear for these courses even if you possess degree from distance mode.
2nd March 2016, 11:46 PM
kantraman

Actually for m.sc and mca course one must hold atleast bechelor degree.But if you have completed your bechelor degree from distance mode then no doubt you are eligible for these courses as education through distance mode is equivalent to education got in regular way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?