20th September 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Do all colleges accepts lateral entry admission based on Diploma?

I am Diploma holder and I want to get admission in B.Tech or BE in engineering colleges directly in 2nd year via lateral entry scheme route. Does all engineering colleges in India accepts admission directly in 2nd year after Diploma? Is there any entrance for lateral entry route?

23rd September 2019, 11:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do all colleges accepts lateral entry admission based on Diploma?

No, all colleges do not offer admission in the B.Tech or B.E course through lateral entry.

Only some of the private or government colleges offers opportunities to get admission through lateral entry.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission. So, visit official website of the respective institute to get the detail about admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?