30th June 2019, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Do EAMCET exam also helps in getting admission in B.Sc Agriculture?

Sir, I have completed my Intermediate and now wants to study B.Sc Agriculture. So, should I apply for EAMCET exam for this? Do all colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana accepts EAMCET score for admission in B.Sc Agriculture? What is the passing criteria for EAMCET?

9th July 2019, 07:01 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do EAMCET exam also helps in getting admission in B.Sc Agriculture?

To study B.sc agriculture in AP, you need a valid score in EAMCET. Maximum colleges take addmission based on EAMCET score.The cut off marks will be decided by the authorities based on the number of candidates appeared in the exam and based on the availability of seat. So, candidates have to wait till the end of exam to know the exact qualifying marks of the AP EAMCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?