7th July 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Do girls easily get a job in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary offering in this branch of engineering in India?

i am a girl and i want to take mechanical engg.???do girls easily get job in this profession? and can you provide me average salaries offered to various branches of engg. in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Do girls easily get a job in mechanical engineering? What is the average salary offered in this branch?
  2. Do girls easily get jobs in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary of a mechanical engineer?
  3. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  4. When will Banasthali MBA Results be announced?
  5. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  6. How should I join marine engineering after scoring 80% in B.E 3rd year Mechanical branch
  7. What would be my average salary through campus placement if I have done Mechanical Engineering from SRM University?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  9. Is Mechanical Engineering field good for girls?
  10. Companies offering recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineers in India as well as in Abroad? -- [New]
  11. Any job in Army for M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) students? What are the jobs available for girls? How much is the salary?
  12. Engineering branch best suited for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  14. Which engineering branch is best for girls?
  15. Which Engineering provide White Collar Job as well as safe and secure job for girls? How much salary will be offered?
  16. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  17. Do Chemical Engineers get very low salary in India? Which is a better branch between Civil, IT and Mechanical for Girls?
  18. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
11th October 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do girls easily get a job in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary offering in this branch of engineering in India?

which type of field in core companies is suitable for mechanical engineering girls?
6th November 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do girls easily get a job in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary offering in this branch of engineering in India?

respected sir,
does automobile engineering have a good scope in india? nd will it profide me a good salary! i wanna become an automobile designer could u pls determine the package that ill be getting! pls help ,my email id is [email protected]
24th November 2011, 09:58 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Mechanical engineering for girls:

if you are a girl and want to join Mechanical engineering then there is no problem in joining. if you have interest then you can join. mechanical is a royal branch and also evergreen branch. mechanical has very wide scope in future.
lots of jobs are there in this feild. largest no of government sector job are in this branch.

so, if you have interest related to mechine and all things then you can join this branch.

all the best!!!
30th November 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the annual salary of machanical engg. In india?
4th December 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

which is best branch in between computer science and mechanical?????
2nd March 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I m an engineering first year student....my interest is basically in mechanical engineering....bt I opted electronics and communication engineering n now I have an option to change my branch...should I go for it??? What is the placement scope for girls????
18th September 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i am a mechanical engineering, 2nd year student AND i am a girl! i love to work! i want to get a government job.. can i get it? if not then which type of job will be good for me?
18th September 2012, 10:34 PM
mohit brh

For mechanical engineering you should have good knowledge in maths and if you will beat the competition than you will get job.
mechanical is very good branch and have very good scope in private and govt sector.
ABOUT MECHANICAL ENGINEERING-
Mechanical Engineering is a frontier branch of engineering that involves the application of laws and principles of Physics to analyze, design, manufacture, and maintain mechanical systems.

list of some semi govt company
NTPC
IOCL
SAIL
GAIL
RCFL
IFFCO
ONGC
UPPCL
list of some govt company
PWD
CPWD
SSC
4th November 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Any branches in Engineering is Good forget the money part its the basic Knowledge what is taught in Engineering Colleges the rest depends
on your company you get into and the exposure you are experiencing , that is where your theorys come into practical knowledge, In time
you will gain experience, Like Mechanical can branch into Piping, HVAC, Design, Estimation, Construction, Equipments depending on what
job you get, 10years on in Piping then go for Inspection in that field, Remember Each Branch advances into separate segments and so
you will gain an overall experience in the field of interest as required.
8th February 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I am mechanical engineer 2nd year student i want to know about govt. job
9th February 2013, 06:08 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

Girls can also get job through Mechanical Engineering but the percentage and the passion needs to be in the candidate in order to get job through it.

Most of the girls will be showing interest towards software jobs and if you are really interested in mechanical engineering and you work hard in your academics and have good technical skills you can easily find a job through the course.

Thank you,

All the best.
1st June 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

how much minimum salary for mechanical engineering?
22nd September 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

hi sir this is bhavani.. i got seat in mechanical group.. i was afraid about my future in mechanical engineering.. i want to do job after btech... does girls get job in mechanical engineering nd what salary we can get??????? kindly reply me as early as possible
30th October 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ..i am mechanical student in 2nd year.does girles get job in this branch and how much minimum salary for mechanical engineering?..n which course should i do..plz sir kindly rly me my e mail id is [email protected]
1st June 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Is mechanical engineering good for girls??? and approx how many girls become mechanical engineer in India??
19th July 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir that I am interested to do mechanical engineering please say me I have to continue in that course or not if it is possible in this which branch I have to take.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?