23rd August 2012, 12:09 AM
k.pruthviraj

Do I have an opportunity to get a seat in OU(Production Engineering) or JNTUH(Advanced Manufacturing Systems)

I'm pruthvi and got 806 rank in pgecet in mechanical and i belong to sc (caste) and i'm interested in production and manufacturing stream do i have an opportunity of getting seat in ou(production engineering) or jntuh (advanced manufacturing systems) and what are the counseling dates and the procedure for the counseling.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses offered by BITS Pilani for M.Tech Programme?
  2. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  3. Is there any specialization in M.Tech based on construction?
  4. How many subjects are there in Mechanical branch?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  6. How much marks are required to get a seat in M.Tech Manufacturing engineering in IIT madras
  7. Which are the courses offered at BITS Pilani?
  8. Can I do B.Ed after MCA? What can I do after MCA?
  9. Pune University Mechanical Enginering 3rd Sem-Manufacturing Process Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Strategy to crack GATE Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? How much time can I devote to prepare for this Exam?
  11. Courses which are offered by JNTU Hyderabad? Date of the entrance test?
  12. How to settle in manufacturing engineering side? I have completed B.Tech mechanical engineering -- [New]
  13. Job opportunities in the field of pharmaceutics?
  14. Will I get admission at GEC Thrissur in Production engineering or Manufacturing system management after scoring 372 marks in GATE?
  15. Fee structure for M.E. course in Anna university?
  16. Which branch should I prefer after B.E in production for PG?
  17. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Robotics or any other branch after doing B.Tech in Manufacturing engineering after B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering? Can I do it in USA or UK? Scope of Manufacturing
  18. Which are the M.Tech courses available in India if I am a B.Tech passout? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?