16th May 2010, 10:17 AM
DARSANA

Do I have to write any exam like TNPSC, Railway exam to get placement in government organization?

sir/madam,
i am doing my third year civil engineering. i would like get placement in government organisation(good position).for that i have to write any examination like tnpsc,railway exams..? if i have to write it what are all the possible exams please guide me whatelse i have to do

3rd July 2011, 01:43 PM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Do I have to write any exam like TNPSC, Railway exam to get placement in government organization?

Hi,

If you want to get a good job in government sector u much want to write the TNPSC exam and write a SBI banking exams, and railway exams.

Then only u will get a job in the government sector in good position when u get a good marks in this exams...
4th July 2011, 12:44 AM
structnode007

Default Re: Do I have to write any exam like TNPSC, Railway exam to get placement in government organization?

you have to give the examinations of the Public sector utilities like NTPC Ltd,PGCIL,SAIL,IOCL etc .the notifications is out generally in nov-jan .you need to check their websites regularly for filing up the forms .the examinations are tentative to happen during the month of march-may.all the best
7th December 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

am studying ECE third year.i want to write goverment exams.what i want to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?