13th February 2012, 04:59 AM
Unregistered

Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances?

I passed cpt in june 2009 and I registered in both group of ipcc in june 2010 but i did not appeared in any examination due to some problem but now i want to do study, so i have to do re-registration in Ipcc.?

23rd February 2012, 09:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed cpt in june 2009 and I registered in both group of ipcc in june 2010 but i did not appeared in any examination due to some problem but now i want to do study, so i have to do re-registration in Ipcc.?
The validity period of registration for the Integrated Professional Competence Course is Four years.
As you have registered for the Integrated Professional Competence Course in the year 2010, you do not need to re-validate your registration, in order to appear for the upcoming examination till 2013. To appear for the examination in the year 2014, you will need to re validate your registration.

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
28th April 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances?

I passed cpt in DEC 2009 attmpt and registered in both group of ipcc in nov 2010...but due to some personal reason i did not appeared in any examination ......now i want give nov 2012 attempt..so can i give this attempt without registration....and after passing this exam can i get best firm for articleship
10th May 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i passed cpt in june 2009 registered in both groups of ipcc in sept 2009...... do i need to re register again... i want to appear in nov 2012 exam....what is the last date of re register.............
2nd June 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i passed cpt in july 2009 & registered in both groups of ipcc in july 2009 .....do i need to re register again...&till which date the registration is valid.
20th July 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

how many times one can appear for ipcc exam
11th August 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i passed cpt exam in dec 2008 and registered for ipcc both group exam in nov 2009 but due to some personal problem i have to leave 3 attempts. now i have cleared 1st group and want to apply for 2 group in nov 2012.do i need to reregister
14th August 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i have cpt pass dec. 2008 and ipcc reg. jan 2012 i ask i give nov. 2012 attem with re reg. and validity of ipcc reg.
22nd August 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i passed cpt in dec 2008 & registered in both groups of ipcc in jan 2009 ........now i want give nov 2012 attempt..so can i give this attempt without re-registration?
17th October 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it And cleared first group in Second Attempt. My regestration date is July Month of 2009, Pls tell me that upto which attempt My registration is valid
9th January 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i passed cpt in december'2008.got admitted in both group but could not clear any group. what should i do to appear in may,2013 group-i exam?
29th April 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I passed cpt in DEC 2009 attmpt and registered in both group of ipcc in nov 2010...but due to some personal reason i did not appeared in any examination ......now i want give nov 2012 attempt..so can i give this attempt without registration....and after passing this exam can i get best firm for articleship
Minimum - 5 years from the date of initial registration.

Extends automatically as long as the student does not fail to appear at two consecutive attempts.

Registration will lapse immediately after 5 years if the student has failed to appear in at least one of the last two examinations conducted just before the end of five years.
Revalidation
A student whose registration gets lapsed will be eligible for re registration. Such students can re-register himself/herself by paying a revalidation fee, which at present is Rs.500/-.
12th May 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i have paased my examination ipcc group Ist but not passed group iind. may 2013 is my last attempt . after this required reregistration . my question is that after reregistration my passed group ist will valid or not.................?
17th July 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i registered ipcc(Both Group) course in 28-jan -2009. I cleared my 1st group but due to some circumstances i dont appear 2nd group exam and my validation for this group completed but i want to do exam nov 13 can i appy Or i will do revalidation ? Plz Explian the procedure for appling exam.
31st July 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

my registration dare in ipcc in both group is 31 January, 2009.do l need to re registration?
5th August 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

will v get new study material after revalidation
,??
19th August 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i am registered for ipcc in 2009 july 31st , is i am eligible for nov 2013 examination
20th August 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i passed cpt exam on july 2009 and registered for ipcc both groups on july 2009 and i passed ipcc 1st group on may 2012 and done gmcs 1st also but my 2nd group is not cleared yet so for nov. 2013 exam i have to re-register for ipcc or not.... ?
17th October 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i've registered for ipcc on 2010. . I want to know my reg validity and when should i apply for revalidation. ? And what is its procedure. . ?
20th November 2013, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i've registered for ipcc in june 2010 and due to some reasons i didn't appear few attempts.... My itt and ot is still pending Will u please tell me when will my reggistration expires and my itt & ot is also needed to revalidate....????
13th December 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i have registered for ipcc in nov 2009 and my last attempt was may 2011 . Now i want to continue it and give both groups of ipcc in may 2014.Is my registration still valid for may 2014?????? if not then what is the procedure for re-registration
22nd December 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I passed CPT in december-2009 And registered for ipcc in january -2010. Then what is the due date for re-registration
11th January 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED MY CPT EXAM ON DEC,09 ND REGISTERED IN IPCC ON MAY,10 ND I PASSED GROUP-1 IN NOV,12 BT NOT YET PASSED GROUP-2.I WANT TO GIVE MY EXAMS FOR GROUP-2 ON NOV-14.SO HAVE I TO GO FOR RE-REGISTRATION..IF YES THEN WHAT IS THE FEES TO BE PAID..I HAVE APPEARED IN ALL ATTEMPTS..PLEASE SIR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.THANK YOU..
5th February 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I passed my CPT in June 2011 and registered in IPCC on 28/07/2011 as per registration letter. I appeared for GRP-1 in may 2012 but not cleared........ then i appeared for BOTH GROUPS consistently in May 2013 and Nov 2013 but again not yet passed.
I already Completed my ITT and OP Training

I want to appear in May 2014 IPCC exams......

Is my registration still valid for may 2014 ??????
If not then what Can i do ??????????

Please reply as soon as possible because the LAST DATE OF SUBMITTING THE EXAM FORM IS 24TH FEB 2014
5th February 2014, 02:37 PM
RahulDhiman92

I have registered for ipcc on 28/07/2011 as per registration letter of IPCC and my attempts was made on May 2012, May 2013 and Nov 2013 in Both Groups but not yet cleared. I want to continue it and give an another attempt in MAY 2014.

Is my registration still valid for may 2014 ??????
If not then what Can I Do ?????

Please reply as soon as possible because the LAST DATE OF SUBMITTING EXAM FORM OF MAY 2014 IS 24TH FEB 2014
6th February 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

passed cpt in december,2008. but could not clear ipcc exam. do i need to revalidate my registration to appear in may, 2014 ipcc group 1 exam? how to do it?
1st April 2014, 03:46 PM
sonakalp

Default my ca registration is of 2002 , now i want to continue my CA, is there any process for renewal of registration or i have to make new registration

i registered myself with ICAI in 2002 but tdue to sone unavoidable circumstance unable to give exams. i want to continue my CA now. Is there any process to renew my registration or should i do fresh .
3rd April 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, i passed cpt and registration ipcc ,post exam form for may 2014. but posting exam form after 10 days i submit conversion form under direct entry system.i want do ca under direct entry system ,can any problem arise ,pls reply me.
23rd August 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Passed I'st group of ipcc in may 2012. Is there any limitations on appering in II'nd group? If it has
,please update me about this
7th November 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i registered in 2011 for ipcc but till the date appear only for twice and not appear for last two exams I.e. for nov 2013 and may 2014 but i apply for nov 2014 but dont want to answer the exams, will registration cancel,so please inform.
6th February 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i appeared for nov 2014 ipcc xams but couldn't clear.i'm willing to appear again in nov 2015.i want to know if i need to get a new admit card n how?
6th February 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I registered for IPCC on August 2011 but till I haven't appeared for exam ,am I eligible to appear for may 2015 exam or have to revalidate my registration?
3rd August 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I Have Registered for IPCC on dated 27/01/2011. And I have cleared first group. I have to appear in Nov 2015 for second group. problem is that i have not revalidated till now. I want to revalidate but revalidation procesure takes 45 days atleast Is it true? If i revalidate myself now then i will able to appear in Nov 2015. PLZ sir reply as earlier as Possible. I have to fill my examination form.
3rd August 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir I have registered for ipcc on dated 27/01/2011 and cleared first group. I have to appear in nov 2015 for group 2. problem is that i have not revalidated till now. I want to revalidate but revalidation will take 45 days as i heared. is it true? If i revalidate myself now then i will able to appear in nov 2015 Plz. sir reply as earlier as possible. I have to fill my examination form.
18th December 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Regarding re-registration to iipcc?

Hello, sir I have registered for IPCC on 31/07/2009.. I couldnt take my ipcc exam in May 2010 and till date i have not attempted for the exam..
I have completed Orientation programme & ITT Training too in 2009 itself..

Do i need to take ITT & orientation again or can i re-register for iipcc and take exam in May 2016..
reply pls..
26th December 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

How to find the date of initial registration of ipcc and the validity period?
2nd February 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to re-registration for ipcc if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances?
passed cpt in 2012 and wrote my 1st attempt of ipcc in november 2012 is am still eligible to write for may 2016 or do i need any revalidation?
9th February 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for may 2017 exam of IPCC ? If my registered date is 25th July 2013.
10th February 2017, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

I registered for ipcc on 8/9/2012..and i filled my examination form on 25/8/2016 for may 2016 before my registration expires.i passed in group 1. Whether it is valid or not..please suggest..i have filled the form for re- registration after result is out.
10th June 2017, 10:59 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances?

Quote:
Regarding re-registration to iipcc?

Hello, sir I have registered for IPCC on 31/07/2009.. I couldnt take my ipcc exam in May 2010 and till date i have not attempted for the exam..
I have completed Orientation programme & ITT Training too in 2009 itself..

Do i need to take ITT & orientation again or can i re-register for iipcc and take exam in May 2016..
reply pls..
IPCC registration is valid for 4 years ie 8 attempts. If the registration has expired you have to renew the registration by paying 400 rupees with prescribed form at ICAI bhavan.

Since 4 years are elapsed, If you want to write exam you must renew the registration. But the registration number which is given to you at first will be continued. Since you have gone for ITT and Orientation you don't have to undergo again. It is valid.
26th June 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I had registered for ipcc in Feb 2014 but still I could not cleared any group . I want to give ipcc exam in Nov 2017. Can I give exam without doing re-register
13th August 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I have registered for Old syllabus IPCC direct entry on June 19th 2017 but I have not registered for articleship till today.
Which are all the 3 attempts available to me???
4th May 2018, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I have registered myself for ipcc in feb 2016 what is the validity of my registration. ? If not passed when will I have to re-validate my registration. ?
22nd July 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed IPCC GROUP 1 in February 2016 and my registration for IPCC was done in 2012. Now do I need to re-register? If yes. Then please let me know the process
4th March 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, Approx 15 years ago I got registered myself for cpt I tried one attempt and was not able to clear that.so, I skipped but now I want to restart my ca studies so will I be able to get the same registration number or do I need to register again? and need to pay again? I would be grateful if u will resolve my issue

thanks
name: shilpa
email id: [email protected]
pls if possible send your answer on my email as well
4th August 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed cpt in 2008. I registered both group ipcc . I left my study due to family problems.can I start my study in 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?