22nd September 2017, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to extend my B.Tech studies if I have backlogs in 2nd year?

Do I need to extend my B.Tech studies if I have backlogs in 2nd year? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? I am worried if I will get the job at the right time now. It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?
  2. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  3. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  4. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan while having 6 backlogs in B.Tech 1st year?
  6. How to clear the backlogs in B.Tech after a year gap?
  7. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  8. Can I get promoted to 5th semester with 5 backlogs in BTech 4th semester?
  9. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  11. B.Tech completed but backlogs are pending - Placement and Higher studies admission problems?
  12. Am I eligible to do MS after 6 years of gap in studies and with backlogs?
  13. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  14. Possibility to get direct BTech admission if quit after 1st year with 2 backlogs around 2 years ago?
  15. Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  16. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  17. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  18. Is there any difficulty to get job for BTech(ECE) 5th semester student with 2 backlogs? -- [New]
23rd September 2017, 04:21 PM
spike.raghu

Default Re: Do I need to extend my B.Tech studies if I have backlogs in 2nd year?

Unless you clear your backlogs in 4 years, you wont get to extend. In case of BPUT university it provides skip for one subject.
23rd September 2017, 04:26 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do I need to extend my B.Tech studies if I have backlogs in 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do I need to extend my B.Tech studies if I have backlogs in 2nd year? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? I am worried if I will get the job at the right time now. It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the answer soon.

As you have backlog in second year of your B.Tech degree, then you must have to clear it till your B.tech degree completes that means you have to clear your backlog subjects with in 4 years of your B.Tech degree. If unfortunately you are not eligible to clear your backlog with in duration of 4 years, in that case your B.tech degree will be extended only.

>> So prepare well for your backlog exam and get the exam clear with in duration of your B.Tech degree and you face no problem regarding degree extension.
23rd September 2017, 07:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no need to extend your B.Tech studies even if you have backlogs in 2nd year. You can clear your 2nd year backlogs while pursuing B.Tech 3rd and 4th year. You can complete B.Tech course with minimum duration of four year or within maximum duration of eight years to get B.Tech degree certificate.
24th September 2017, 11:42 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, you need not extend your Bachelor of Technology studies if you have backlogs in any semester of bachelor's degree. Backlog paper examination is conducted along with regular semester examination.

2. Suppose if you have backlog in even semester then you can apply for backlog paper exam as well as regular semester exam during next even semester and same is case with odd semester also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?