6th July 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?

Hi everyone,

This is bhuwana from andhra pradesh completed btech with 9 backlogs in the year 2016. I can work hard for the job offered for me but how to search for a job which provides employment after knowing backlogs. I think backlogs can't decide the talent behind. Pls don't ask me that how can we believe u working hard for a job, atleast u r an able to clear backlogs. May be i'm not interested on that but i may have interest on working hard for my job.

7th July 2016, 03:24 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?

You must know that with backlogs you cannot apply for the job whether Private or Government Sectors. They demand for the candidates who have sheer academic record through out their career.

So, your chances to apply for the job is really not good, you must complete all the backlogs then apply for the job. You may be a hard worker but on that basis no one going to give you job until you clear your backlogs.
18th February 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?

I have 11 back lags, I'm joining b.tech 2011, course completion 2015 how many years Ican write exams
20th February 2019, 07:41 PM
sajid98

First of all clear all backlogs and prepare for government job
I have seen my so many friends with many backlog but as they are focusing on government job and already got it..
19th June 2019, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Can i write suplly exams directly in university as i studied in normal college
30th October 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i should complete my B-tech in 2018 but due to the backlogs I did'nt get my certificate of bachelor degree B-tech after getting my certificate i am eligible for any if jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?