19th December 2011, 08:24 PM
shivender.panwar

Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?

Hi,

I have cleared my NET and now want to do B.Ed through correspondence. Do i need to have any teaching experience for appearing in the same.

Also, request you to kindly mention the list of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience.

Looking for a quick and positive response.

Warm regards,

Shivender

Related Questions:
  1. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  2. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  3. Information about the recognized B.Ed correspondence courses?
  4. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  5. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  6. Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching
  7. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence course? I have 4 years of teaching experience
  8. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence course for B.Ed in Mumbai without requiring any teaching experience?
  10. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  11. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence from Punjab without having teaching experience?
  12. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  13. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college? -- [New]
  14. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  15. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  16. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  17. Can I do B.Ed via correspondence mode in Maharashtra?
  18. Am i eligible for MA in Economics(Correspondence) after B.Com for better options in teaching? Which universities in Punjab provide correspondence options?
20th December 2011, 11:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?

Dear friend,

Colleges and universities offering B.Ed through distance education:-

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))

Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE), Calicut, Kerala

University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education, Jammu

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU), Nasik, Maharashtra

Thanks
27th December 2011, 12:16 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?

Sir,Colleges and universities offering B.Ed through distance education:-

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))

Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE), Calicut, Kerala

University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education, Jammu

OK,
10th September 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.ed from du, as im bcom honours graduate, plz tel me the eligibility..
9th January 2014, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Please provide the the list of Universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching. becuase i am not getting right answer still.

Thanks.
19th November 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir good evening please give the informations for montisory training in our university distance education mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?