27th August 2020, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to have more than 50% in Graduation as well as in Post Graduation to do LLB?

I have got 43% marks in graduation in BA then I did Post Graduation in MSW with 55%marks. So, on the basis of my Post Graduation degree can I take admission in LLB degree course? And, which law entrance exam do I need to write for admission in LLB?

29th August 2020, 04:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to have more than 50% in Graduation as well as in Post Graduation to do LLB?

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

The required aggregate to appear in the examination varies with institutions and also relaxation for reserved category. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
29th August 2020, 04:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to have more than 50% in Graduation as well as in Post Graduation to do LLB?

The minimumk academic qualification required for Bachelor of Law course is given as below:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

>>Most of the colleges and universities which offer this course ask for minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

The admission in LLB course is based on marks secured in bachelor's degree not on basis of marks in post graduation.
29th August 2020, 11:28 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

You can go with graduation degree rather than master degree for LLB course.
It is essential to complete graduation without any backlog and should score an overall aggregate of 45% marks
Some popular LLB entrance exams are:
-LSAT
-BHU UET Law
-Andhra Pradesh Law CET
-LPU NEST Law
-DU LLB Entrance Test
1st September 2020, 07:50 PM
ruckshana

Post Re: Do I need to have more than 50% in Graduation as well as in Post Graduation to do LLB?

Eligibility requirements for admission in LLB course:
* The candidates should possess a graduation degree with 40% in the qualifying exam for direct admission.
* By the entrance exam, students should be qualified through the cut off marks for admission in reputed law college.

For admission in LLB degree, candidates have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the university/ law college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?