23rd July 2019, 04:14 PM
ANITTAJOY

Do I need to re-sit for only failed papers or all subjects of Intermediate?

Sir, I appeared for my Intermediate exams in the year 2015 and failed in Chemistry and Physics papers. So, for re-exam do I have to write all subjects or only these two Chemistry and Physics papers?

19th June 2023, 05:54 PM
eduking

Default Re: Do I need to re-sit for only failed papers or all subjects of Intermediate?

You have to study all the subjects again and there is no provision for just appearing in failed subjects because your overall result is failed. Only in case of compartment or supplementary papers, one has to appear for a few subjects, which is usually conducted after a few months.

You failed in 2015 and now it will not be possible to appear for those papers even if there was any supplementary exam allotted to you by the board. The period is gone now and now you have to appear for all the subjects again.
30th June 2023, 11:07 PM
Chandanguriya
Banned

Default Re: Do I need to re-sit for only failed papers or all subjects of Intermediate?

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't pass your Chemistry and Physics papers in your Intermediate exams back in 2015. However, I need some additional information to provide you with an accurate answer. The specific rules and requirements for re-exams can vary depending on the educational board or institution you were affiliated with at the time.

In most cases, when you are reappearing for exams, you typically only need to write the papers you failed in, rather than all subjects. However, it's important to note that policies can differ, and it's always best to consult with your school, college, or the relevant educational board to get the precise information regarding re-exams for your specific case.

Contacting your school or the educational board that conducted the exams will ensure that you receive the most up-to-date and accurate information on the re-exam process, including the subjects you need to retake and any other requirements or guidelines you should be aware of.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?