20th July 2018, 02:25 AM

Electrical Engineering syllabus and pattern of RTO Assistant Engineer recruitment exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the syllabus of the RTO Assistant Engineer recruitment exam. Can you please let me know about the syllabus of this exam for Electrical Engineering? And please let me know about the exam pattern as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about RTO exam for B.E. Mechanical student?
  2. What should I do to become a RTO inspector job after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Syllabus and question pattern of WBPSC Assistant Engineer(Civil) recruitment exam?
  4. Syllabus of assistant engineer(Electrical)? What is the question paper pattern?
  5. Procedure of selection in TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  6. How can I prepare to become an Irrigation Assistant Engineer in HP-HDS?
  7. Syllabus and pattern of CDAC Project Engineer recruitment exam?
  8. Syllabus of electrical engineering for wbsedcl recruitment exam -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Syllabus,question paper pattern of the exam for Assistant Engineer(Electrical) in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd
  10. Eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern and procedure to apply for RTO exam?
  11. Do Sub Assistant Engineer of RTO require 1 year Automobile Industry Experience?
  12. Relaxation available in Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment for an SC candidate?
  13. Syllabus and exam pattern of RTO exam? How to prepare for it?
  14. Can I apply in APSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment being a B.E. Electrical fresher?
  15. Detailed information about Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2018?
  16. Details regarding RTO exam and some other information such as syllabus and recruitment procedure?
  17. What is the procedure to become RTO after finishing diploma in Auto mobile engineering?
  18. Pattern and syllabus of Railway Recruitment Board Law Assistant written exam?
30th June 2023, 11:04 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Default Re: Electrical Engineering syllabus and pattern of RTO Assistant Engineer recruitment exam?

The syllabus and pattern of the RTO Assistant Engineer recruitment exam may vary depending on the specific state and conducting authority. However, I can provide you with a general overview of the topics typically covered in the electrical engineering syllabus for such exams. Here are some common subjects that may be included:

Electrical Circuits and Networks: Basic concepts of electrical circuits, network theorems, AC and DC circuits, power analysis, and resonance.

Electrical Machines: Transformers, DC machines, synchronous machines, induction motors, and special machines.

Power Systems: Power generation, transmission, and distribution, power factor correction, voltage control, protection systems, and power system analysis.

Control Systems: Control system components, feedback control, transfer function, stability analysis, and control system design.

Electrical and Electronic Measurements: Measurement techniques, instruments and transducers, measurement errors, and calibration.

Power Electronics: Power semiconductor devices, converters, rectifiers, inverters, and applications of power electronics in control systems.

Analog and Digital Electronics: Semiconductor devices, amplifiers, operational amplifiers, digital logic circuits, and microprocessors.

Electrical Engineering Materials: Conducting, insulating, and magnetic materials, superconductivity, and electronic materials.

Electromagnetic Theory: Electrostatics, magnetostatics, electromagnetic waves, transmission lines, and antennas.

General Aptitude: This section typically includes questions on logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?