22nd May 2010, 04:10 PM
galaxytrooper

Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?

hello, I have just completed my ISC exams. I wish to take b.com with english honours. if I wish to sit for MBA exam in future is it necessary for me to study chartered accountancy? if not, then what are the options for applying for MBA?can I apply for MBA entrance exam, that is, CAT after completing my B.com ? please reply

20th May 2011, 06:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?

There is no need for you to do a CA for doing a MBA course. Completing B.Com is sufficient for this. Make sure join a recognised institute. Though there is no minimum marks required for admission purpose try to score well. You can appear for this exam the year you reach your final year.
20th May 2011, 08:55 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?

Eligibility for MBA program is: Graduation with minimum 50% from a recognised university.

With the above said criteria you can appear in CAT, MAT or other state level management aptitude test.

Yes after clearing B.Com with 50% you can definitely appear in CAT, MAT and other aptitude exams.
20th May 2011, 09:18 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?

No. Its not necessary to do CA to take up MBA exam. For doing MBA you just

need a degree with above 50%.
31st May 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

can i do bcom regular and eng hons from open university together
2nd June 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can i take up CA after B.Sc???
5th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hii..m ayushi........can i do mba in mrketing(advertising n branding) after dng only advertising honrs??plzzz reply....
26th July 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

present do scope of MBA in usa . My ambition to become in MBA in US . do the MBA in good qualified
my reqst pleas confirm . 8089132458
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?