21st July 2011, 10:28 PM
gopal dube

To do MBA Pharma which is the entrance exam and what is the fee structure?

i want know about the entrance exam and fees and management quota fees and which subject is good for doing pharma MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  2. To do MBA Pharma which is the entrance exam and what is the fee structure?
  3. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  4. Fee structure for niper MBA-pharmaceutical management course?
  5. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee of Pharma MBA in Nursing Monji University Mumbai?
  7. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  8. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course?
  9. Details about the entrance exam of Pharma MBA? Details about management quota fee?
  10. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  11. Fee structure specifying tuition fees separately for B.Tech Computer Science from BIT Mesra? -- [New]
  12. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  13. Entrance exam and fee structure to get admission in MBA in VIT?
  14. Required qualification and fee structure to study B.Pharma from USA? Eligibility for D Pharma after B Pharma from USA, course duration and expected earning after the same?
  15. Which one is the best between M.Pharm or Pharma MBA? Best college in India or Abroad with less fee structure?
  16. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  17. Fee structure of M.Pharma in GPAT? How to apply for it and what is the last date for the entrance exam?
  18. How can i get job in Aurobindo Pharma after Pharma MBA completion?
22nd July 2011, 09:04 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: To do MBA Pharma which is the entrance exam and what is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopal dube View Post
i want know about the entrance exam and fees and management quota fees and which subject is good for doing pharma MBA.
MBA Pharma is the 2 Year Post Graduate Degree Course and To get admission in this course you need to passed in your B.Pharm or B.Tech Chemical Engineering course or equivalent with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.

The admission in this course are based on the entrance examination like NIPER JEE, GPAT or Basis of CAT Examination. To apply for NIPER JEE Examination you need to passed with minimum 60% marks in Bachelor degree course in Pharmacy OR B.tech in chemical Engineering.

But You will also Get admission on the Basis of CAT Entrance examination and for this examination you must have completed you graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university.

After scoring good marks in all these given entrance examination, you are eligible for Group Discussion and Personal Interview session and those candidates have clear these session are eligible to get admission in MBA Pharmacy Course, Final Year appearing candidates are also eligible for All these entrance examinations. The CAT examination was held in November/December Every year and the notification was published in the month of August.

The Notification of NIPER JEE Examination was published in the month of July. The examination of NIPER JEE 2011 Was already completed, So if you are Interested in this examination then please apply Next Year and for more Information please visit the official website -

http://www.niper.gov.in/niperjee2011.html
20th August 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: To do MBA Pharma which is the entrance exam and what is the fee structure?

i want full information and scope in future about pharma mba
1st September 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm student of b.pharma 2nd year.... I wana know about syllabus of gpat & neiper??????
4th May 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

what will be best option for carrer pharma mba r m parma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?