28th July 2012, 03:03 PM
GurpreetKaur09181

List of all the colleges offering B.Tech course? Are there any colleges in which I can apply for?

Hi. I want to know if all colleges offering B. Tech courses are done with their admissions or not. Are there any colleges I can still apply to?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering Nanotechnology?
  2. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  5. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  6. List of all the colleges offering B.Tech course? Are there any colleges in which I can apply for? -- [New]
  7. List of the colleges offering ship engineering after passing B.Tech in Metallurgy
  8. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  9. List of government colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  11. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  12. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  14. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  15. Is B.Tech Nanotechnology available in any Tamilnadu college?
  16. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  17. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech?
  18. List of the colleges offering PG in Industrial Chemistry?
4th May 2013, 05:45 PM
banacareer

Default Re: List of all the colleges offering B.Tech course? Are there any colleges in which I can apply for?

hi,

There are exames for taking admission in the B.Tech courses. So need to give exames like :

IIT. AIEEE. and other state exames from which state you belong too.

You also get an admission from the management quota but it will cost you more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?