17th June 2011, 11:44 AM
Sadaf nadri

To do MBBS in abroad do we have to answer any kind of entrance exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?

I want to do mbbs from abroad so plz could u give me the information about it and if there is any kind of entrance exam for it and also please do inform about the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Any kind of entrance exam to pursue MBBS abroad?
  2. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  3. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  4. Which entrance exam I need to write to do MBBS in abroad?
  5. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  6. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  7. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
  8. What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?
  9. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  10. Is it necessary for foreigners to write entrance exam to get admission in Mumbai? What is the fee structure and hostel fee for MBBS course in Mumbai? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS in abroad?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  14. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  15. Does Medical Council of India conducts entrance test for MBBS candidates of Abroad?
  16. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  18. Predicted rank with 108 marks in Manipal entrance exam?
25th November 2011, 01:49 AM
Yasir yousf

Default Re: To do MBBS in abroad do we have to answer any kind of entrance exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?

You need 55%marks with out any entrancdd and entrance fee will be 1000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?