14th September 2019, 04:03 AM
rajatroy86

Does Bundwan Polytechnic Diploma College allow students to transfer to another Polytechnic College?

I am student for Bundwan Polytechnic College but my home town is very long distance. Recently my mother got very illnesses, blood sugar and high pressure problem and I am single child for my parents. At Bundwan no government hostel facility is there and I stay in private rented house. So, I want to take transfer to another college near to my house. So, will Bundwan Polytechnic College allow me to take transfer?

7th December 2020, 08:51 PM
amanmishra098

Default Re: Does Bundwan Polytechnic Diploma College allow students to transfer to another Polytechnic College?

If you are in government polytechnic college you should continue your education in government college Because after passing out through government college you will get good job opportunities and fees are less as compared to other private institutions
But If you have any problems their let me tell you that there is no such a facility for it rather than if your parents are migrated then it is easily possible.
But take a advice of any teacher which are doing work of engineering admission procedure.
Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?