14th September 2019, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after B.Sc Mathematics?

I am studying Mathematics hons (1st year). I am interested to join ISRO as an Aeronautical Engineer. In which exam can I give to be a Aeronautical Engineer after B.Sc Mathematics? And, which course do I need to do?

7th December 2020, 08:54 PM
amanmishra098

Default Re: How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after B.Sc Mathematics?

Yes it is possible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Sc in Physics. An eligibility criterion for taking admission into this course is passing out higher secondary examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Few Aerospace Engineering colleges are given below . Just copy and paste the link to check it -

https://management.ind.in/forum/after-bsc-physics-eligibile-b-tech-aerospace-engineering-80315.html#:~:text=Yes%20it%20is%20possible%20to,E ngineering%20colleges%20are%20given%20below%20.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?