29th March 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Does Christ University in Bangalore also offer 11th and 12th (Intermediate)?

Hi, I wanted to study in Christ University. I have completed my 10th/SSC from Bangalore only. For my Intermediate I wanted to take admission in Christ University. However, I'm not sure whether Christ offers 11th and 12th or not? Please confirm me on this. If it does offers. then please let me know about the fees structure.

31st March 2019, 09:18 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Christ University in Bangalore also offer 11th and 12th (Intermediate)?

No, Christ University does not offer intermediate degree course ( i.e; Class 11th or Class 12th ). Further, the same university is reknown for offering degree course such as UG, PG, and other higher level degree courses in disciplines like Science, Arts, Commerce, Law, Management, Computer Science, and Mass Communication.

For details regarding different academic programmmes offered by Christ University, you can refer to the link www.christuniversity.in.
31st March 2019, 01:01 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Christ University in Bangalore also offer 11th and 12th (Intermediate)?

As per the information available, the college offers degree and diploma for higher studies. You can certainly apply the college. However, after completion of 12th.

You can pursue higher studies from this college.
You can visit the website https://christuniversity.in/ for more information.

You can contact the college directly to get more information.

Christ University
Hosur road
Bengaluru-560029
Karnataka, India
Phone number:-8040129100
31st March 2019, 09:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

No, the Christ University Bangalore does not offer higher secondary school degree or any equivalent degree in any discipline and so you need to look for any other options of schools for pursuing your Class 11th and Class 12th.

For details about different academic courses offered by Christ University, you can visit the link www.christuniversity.in.
31st March 2019, 10:44 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Christ University is a university which offers undergraduate and post graduates courses.

University does not offer classes and conduct board exam for 10th and 12th. You should appear for CBSE, ICSE, State board exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?