29th March 2019, 01:30 PM
Shakeel skl

Can I appear in backlog exams in other college of Calicut University?

Hi Sir, I have don my BCom with 5 backlogs left. I did my Graduation from University of Calicut. I want to know that can I appear the backlog exams in another college because my college is very far from my home. Please tell me immediately.

31st March 2019, 08:53 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in backlog exams in other college of Calicut University?

No, you can not appear for backlog paper examination from another college.

You can appear for backlog paper examination from same university. Odd and even semester backlog paper exam are conducted with university semester examination. If your college allow to change then it may be possible also.
31st March 2019, 12:48 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in backlog exams in other college of Calicut University?

Yes, you can appear in backlog examination in other college. However, the terms and condition varies from college to college. You would need to contact the college to get more information.

Contact Address:-
University of Calicut

Calicut University PO,
Malappuram,673635

Student Helpline numbers:-
+ Tel: 0471 155 300 (BSNL Mobile)
+ Tel: 0471 2115054 (Other Mobile)
+ Tel: 0471 2115098 (Other Mobile)
31st March 2019, 06:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can not appear in backlog paper examination from other college.

*Candidates need to apply for backlog paper exam from same college. You can not study from one college and appear for the exam of backlog paper from other college.
31st March 2019, 09:19 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

A candidate can appear for backlog paper exam only from same college in which he/she has appeared for regular paper exam.

You can not appear for back paper exam from other college.
31st March 2019, 10:43 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

You can not appear for backlog paper examination in other colleges of Calicut University. Candidate needs to appear for backlog paper examination from same college in which he is reading.

Other colleges will not allow in third year of bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?