15th June 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Does DPS offer Sanskrit in class 9th and 10th? Is there any way to change Hindi to Sanskrit?

I am new admission in DPS for 9th Std. I am misguided by school staff when I fill the admission form I want to take Sanskrit as optional sub but they said which subject you have in 8th just filled that and that was Hindi. I thought further process will be in class to choose Sanskrit. From the 1st day I am studying Sanskrit. Now after 1 month they said I have to continue with Hindi. And next week I have my 1 unit exam. Now what I have to do? Is there any ways to change Hindi to Sanskrit?

22nd June 2019, 01:32 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does DPS offer Sanskrit in class 9th and 10th? Is there any way to change Hindi to Sanskrit?

Yes, you can certainly change your subjects. If you are not able to continue with Hindi the you can certainly change it to Sanskrit.

You would need to contact the school higher authorities for subject change request.

Address:-
Delhi Public School
Near Neelbad Crossing, Bhadbhada Road
Bhopal (M.P)
Tel: 0755-6611400/401
Email: [email protected]
10th November 2022, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does DPS offer Sanskrit in class 9th and 10th? Is there any way to change Hindi to Sanskrit?

I need admission in dps nacharam for my daughter for eighth class with sanskrit opinion for 8,9,and 10 class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?