23rd November 2011, 02:44 PM
avivarsha

Does this good of doing MBA after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

is the mba is good after engg in mech.?

Related Questions:
  1. Does this good of doing MBA after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Is it a good option to do MBA after Mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to study MBA with poor English after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for MBA after B.E Mechanical?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MBA abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Course that can be done after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any course that is helpful for Mechanical students? Is MBA a good option after graduation?
  8. Which course I need to take up after completion of Mechanical Engineering to go abroad?
  9. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  10. Will I get a good private sector job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  12. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  13. What can I do after my BSc EC degree?
  14. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  15. How to do MSc theoritical physics after completion of mechanical
  16. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  17. How to study MBA after doing mechanical engineering course in India?
  18. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
26th November 2011, 09:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does this good of doing MBA after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

It is really good to do MBA after mechanical engineering. MBA is good if you have an interest in management and administration. If you have an interest in the field of mechanical engineering itself, it will be better if you do M.Tech. There are entrance exam for admission of both the courses. Choose a course which will suit you better and where you can show your talents.
15th January 2012, 07:19 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Does this good of doing MBA after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avivarsha View Post
Dear Aspirant

Degree in Mechanical Engineering is itself enough if you want to get good job.Many company Private, Government & lots of MNC's offer jobs to Mechanical Engineer as
Engineer, supervisor, trainee, executive and many more. So there is no doubt that after B.Tech/B.E in ME there is lots of career opportunities with full scope.

After MBA+B.Tech/BE that's your desire is Good enough because this makes you able to go for Business, Marketing field.
This combination boost up your career opportunities. You can serve in the company as HR Manager as well as Engineer or both.
You can also develop your own business & become a richest one.

So better pay package , job promotions etc are assured but remember you should have a MBA degree from a reputed Institute , otherwise it won't help you.

I recommend you to go for CAT(common admission test) & MAT(management aptitude test) famous entrance exam for MBA course.
After passing these exam with good rank you can get Top B-schools for
perusing MBA course.

Eligibility conditions for MBA course:
--------------------------------------

• You should be complete graduation from recognized Institute/Universities.
  • Your Percentage should be greater than 50% (5% relaxation for SC/ST Caste)
  • Final year candidates also applicable.
  • There is no age criteria for this exam.

CAT(Common Admission Test) exam for MBA is generally held in the November & December month.

MAT(Management Aptitude Test) is conducted four times a year.
Generally in February,May ,September,December.

There are also many other exams giving admission to MBA course.

For detail on MBA entrance you can visit: http://www.successcds.net/mbaentranceexam

Good Luck!!!!

with regards
4G Solutions
15th January 2012, 07:31 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Does this good of doing MBA after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avivarsha View Post
Dear Aspirant

Degree in Mechanical Engineering is itself enough if want to get good job.Many company Private, Government & lots of MNC's offer jobs to Mechanical Engineer as an Engineer, supervisor, trainee, executive and many more. So there is no doubt that after B.Tech/B.E in ME there is lots of career opportunities with full scope.

After MBA+B.Tech/BE that's your desire is Good enough because this makes you able to go for Business, Marketing field.
This combination boost up your career opportunities. You can serve in the company as HR Manager as well as Engineer or both. You can also develop your own
business & become a richest one.

So better pay package , job promotions etc are assured but remember you should have a MBA degree from a reputed Institute , otherwise it won't help you.

I recommend you to go for CAT(common admission test) & MAT(management aptitude test) famous entrance exam for MBA course.
After passing these exam with good rank you can get Top B-schools for perusing MBA course.

Eligibility conditions for MBA course:
---------------------------------------
  • You should be complete graduation from recognized Institute/Universities.
  • Your Percentage should be greater than 50% (5% relaxation for SC/ST Caste)
  • Final year candidates also applicable.
  • There is no age criteria for this exam.

CAT(Common Admission Test) exam for MBA is generally held in the November & December month.

MAT(Management Aptitude Test) is conducted four times a year.
Generally in February,May ,September,December.

There are also many other exams giving admission to MBA course.

For detail on MBA entrance you can visit: http://www.successcds.net/mbaentranceexam

Good Luck!!!!

with regards
4G Solutions
23rd February 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does this good of doing MBA after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

Hi, i am a Mechanical Engineerig graduate(forcefully).. Now, I am interested in doing MBA Tourism and Hotel management..
Will that be fine..? Can I cope with the course without prior knowledge on it or will it be fine if I study a diploma course in Distance to gain the field knowledge.
And how well the scope of T & HM industry in India???
3rd December 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

hi, m a mechanical engg. student...? m facing problems wen i thought abt mah future carrier... can ny1 suggest me wat can i do aft engg..?? m thinking abt MBA..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?