29th November 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?

sir,i am presentally in class 11but my family is planning to send me to london for enginerring .i wanted to ask should i go for it ?which place is better india or england ?will i be able to earn more in london ?what should i do

29th November 2011, 04:33 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?

Hi Dear
After complete your 12th then you want to do engineering
but your family is want to send you abroad for your engineering study
but in my point of view a wrong concept is for all
extra study is on abroad that is wrong idea.
In every where there is good in India or abroad all every where
study is same different is quality of study.
Here in INDIA there is more good colleges for engineering
like:-

IIT
BITS Pilani
ITER,Odisha
BPUT,Odisha

In abroad there is many university are there for good college, but depends on your decission where you go for study.
where you go every where study is good .
but study is on your duty.not any body.

Good Luck...............
29th November 2011, 05:20 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?

This is the biggest problem in many families that their parents are more expecting from their children.Though at some steps they are right but at some steps they are wrong too.Discussing such type of issues with their wards are no doubt a part of good conversation between parents & their child but forcing them to opt their wishes are not good.

Now coming to your question that the No: of opportunities in the other country.No doubt that Foreign countries are much advanced than India but as the salary are more the expenses too are quite high & ultimately the average earnings are almost equal in both the countries.But you can learn some more advanced techniques there & no doubt working in the abroad countries will increase your confidence level too.

So at last it is advisable to you that as you are now in 11th class so first concentrate on your present studies as you have 2 years more to decide about your career.And after your 12th class as the mind matures you will be itself much developed to take their decisions Himself.
28th March 2012, 11:01 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

This is the biggest problem in many families that their parents are more expecting from their children.Though at some steps they are right but at some steps they are wrong too.Discussing such type of issues with their wards are no doubt a part of good conversation between parents & their child but forcing them to opt their wishes are not good.

Now coming to your question that the No: of opportunities in the other country.No doubt that Foreign countries are much advanced than India but as the salary are more the expenses too are quite high & ultimately the average earnings are almost equal in both the countries.But you can learn some more advanced techniques there & no doubt working in the abroad countries will increase your confidence level too.

So at last it is advisable to you that as you are now in 11th class so first concentrate on your present studies as you have 2 years more to decide about your career.And after your 12th class as the mind matures you will be itself much developed to take their decisions Himself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?