29th May 2011, 12:13 PM
surendra kumar soni

How may I get BEL electronic & communication model papers?

hi........this is surendra kumar soni
sir i have applied for bel pe recruitment 2011 so i want plz send me some model paper so why i will prepare better for this recruitment

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics & Communication Syllabus and Model question papers for JRF?
  2. Is it possible for me to do a diploma course in Electronic and communication while working in a private company? -- [New]
  3. Model question papers for PhD Electronics or Communication? Institute in Maharashtra for PhD either in Electronics or Communication?
  4. Details about BEL syllabus for CSE branch of B.E/B.Tech? Model test papers?
  5. Syllabus, model question papers and preparation tips for BEL-HR recruitment exam?
  6. Syllabus and previous year question papers of BEL recruitment exam for ECE student?
  7. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  8. BEL model question papers for electronics engineering
  9. Previous years and Model Question Papers of BEL Exam for Probationary Engineer position?
  10. BEL probational engineering and communication syllabus? Previous years question papers with answers?
  11. Last five years model question papers for Television Engineering & Microcontroller subject of Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  12. Electronics & Communication engineer can apply for AAI?
  13. Syllabus of BEL exam for Electronics and Communication? Where can I get the question papers?
  14. Syllabus of EIL Exam for IT stream being a candidate having completed BE in IT?
  15. BEL PE previous years question papers and syllabus(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
  16. Expected salary in Merchant Navy for Electronics & Communication Engineering Diploma student in India?
  17. BEL PE previous years question paper along with the syllabus(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  18. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2012, 07:59 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How may I get BEL electronic & communication model papers?

Hi

BEL - Bharat Electronics Limited

This company is government one and a PSU - Public Sector Undertaking. It recruits candidates based on the exam which it conducts on its own.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the BEL is :-

• You should be a minimum graduate in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from a recognized college or university in India.
  • You can apply if you are in the 4th year of your graduation but not in the 3rd i.e pre final year.

If you satisfy these, then you can definitely apply for the BEL.

I am uploading a couple of papers, and giving you a link from where you can get a lot of BEL Past years papers.

Please Click Here to get BEL Papers.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Attached Files
File Type: doc 2011 BEL Placement Paper.doc(37.5 KB, 118 views)
File Type: doc Placement Paper 2011.doc(30.5 KB, 108 views)
28th March 2012, 08:45 PM
Myadi0011

Default Re: How may I get BEL electronic & communication model papers?

i have applied for bel pe recruitment 2011 so i want plz send me some model paper so why i will prepare better for this recruitment
28th March 2012, 10:58 PM

u can download for diffeent year question paper on www.freshersworld.com
28th March 2012, 11:05 PM

u can download for diffeent year question paper on www.freshersworld.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?