27th December 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Does MBA course a better choice for the candidates of ECE? Which field in MBA is good for ECE candidates?

i want to know that mba is good for ece student or not and if it is good then what field.

31st December 2011, 07:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does MBA course a better choice for the candidates of ECE? Which field in MBA is good for ECE candidates?

Yes, definitely MBA is a good choice for candidates who have completed B.Tech in ECE. This helps the candidate to gain technical as well as managerial skills. They can get in to high-designated jobs in industries as well as in corporate firms. The candidate can expect higher remuneration packages also. They can have their interested area of specialization in MBA. Anyway, MBA in Operations or Systems will be more appropriate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?