12th May 2011, 01:06 PM
rashmisrikanth

Does Mysore University provide any kind of B.Tech correspondence course? What are the basic requirements to join the course?

please say me that whether mysore university provide btech correspondance course, What are the basic requirements to join the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study B.Tech through correspondence? List of colleges in Mysore?
  2. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  3. How to do M.Com in Mysore University correspondence after completing B.Com
  4. How to pursue Ph.D in correspondence from Bangalore or Mysore University after doing M.A in History?
  5. Does Mysore University offers M.Sc program through distance learning in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Genetics?
  6. Which correspondence course can be done from Mysore University after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any correspondence course in B.Sc offered by Bangalore or Mysore University?
  8. Procedure to study correspondence B.A. in Mysore University for 2nd PUC Arts student?
  9. How to take B.A correspondence in Mysore University after completing PUC and B.A? What is the last date for admission and fee structure?
  10. Requirements to get admission in M.Phil(Accountancy) at Delhi University for M.Com postgraduate of Mysore University?
  11. Can B.A correspondence be done from Mysore University?
  12. Correspondence diploma in electrical engineering in Mysore?
  13. What is the basic requirement for KAS? I am studying MSc Psychology in Mysore University
  14. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply? -- [New]
  15. What is the requirements for admission in B.Tech course in UK?
  16. Is it possible to do Law and Computer Science simultenously?
  17. Last date of admission in correspondence M.Com course in Mysore Open University?
  18. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
31st May 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Mysore University provide any kind of B.Tech correspondence course? What are the basic requirements to join the course?

Interested in correspondance M.Tech Please send the details to [email protected]
16th June 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Mysore University provide any kind of B.Tech correspondence course? What are the basic requirements to join the course?

Can I study B,A through corespondance eventhou I if I failed in 10th?
7th July 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma people have a eligibility for post graduate diploma in hrm
13th March 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

please tell the procedure for applying for btec (for diploma students)
30th September 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in plastic molding technology so i need to do BE nor Btech correspondence in mysore so is ther in option
for me plz help me
3rd July 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

hi its meghana from mysore?next future i have to join the B.tech corresponding can tell you how to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?