21st August 2012, 02:19 PM
sai supramaniam

Does PSG offer mining engineering course?

did PSG offer mining engineering course...please tel me if thats true

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges that offer mining engineering?
  2. Which are the colleges offering Mining engineering?
  3. If I hold National Diploma in Mining from Zimbabwe do I qualify to enroll with any institutes in India that offer B.Tech in Mining Engineering?
  4. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  5. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  6. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  9. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  10. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  11. Private companies offering recruitment to Mining Engineer in India? -- [New]
  12. Which colleges offer Mining engineering studies in South Africa? How to tackle funding problems?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  15. Where is mining engineering school and what is the date to register an accommodation?
  16. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  17. Procedure to get admission in AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
29th June 2016, 10:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does PSG offer mining engineering course?

PSG College of Technology is located in Coimbatore in the State of Tamil Nadu. It is a Government Aided Institution which is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

The PSG College of Technology does not offer Mining Engineering course. List of Engineering courses offered by this college are mentioned below :-

=> Computer Science and Engineering
=> Electrical and Electronics Engineering
=> Electronics & Communication Engineering
=> Instrumentation and Control Engineering
=> Mechanical Engineering
=> Automobile Engineering
=> Biomedical Engineering
=> Civil Engineering
=> Metallurgical Engineering
=> Production Engineering
=> Robotics and Automation Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?