25th June 2012, 01:01 PM
amt277

Does Sikkim Manipal distance learning university provide only MBA degree?

Is Sikkim Manpal distance learning university provide pure MBA degree? Is this degree used for Government and private sector both without any problem?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  2. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  3. Is degree from sikkim manipal university valid for MPSC and UPSC exams?
  4. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  5. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  6. How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com
  7. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  8. Is Sikkim Manipal University is valid in UGC?
  9. Which are the colleges offering distance learning of Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  11. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
  12. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial? -- [New]
  13. Can I go for regular for master degree in any Indian University? I am pursuing B.Com from Sikkim Manipal University
  14. Scope of MSc(IT) in distance learning mode from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Is Sikkim Manipal university distance learning degree is valid for SBI PO?
  16. Can I get good Job in private sector after completion of M.Com from Burdwan University and MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  17. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  18. How to take admission in IGNOU for BCA or BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd September 2012, 07:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Sikkim Manipal distance learning university provide only MBA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amt277 View Post
Is Sikkim Manpal distance learning university provide pure MBA degree? Is this degree used for Government and private sector both without any problem?

The Master of Business Administration [MBA] offered through Sikkim Manipal University - Directorate of Distance Education, is offered in fifteen specializations. The duration of the program is two years and comprises of four semesters. The first year and the two semesters are same, however, the specializations are taken up by the students in the second year of their MBA program. Candidate with a Bachelors degree are eligible to pursue the program. Provision for Lateral entry to Second Semester is applicable for qualified candidates as mentioned by the University.

The Sikkim Manipal University - Directorate of Distance Education, is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and all the distance program are approved by the Distance Education Council [DEC]. Hence, the Degree obtained from the University gets recognized on all India level including applying for Government and Private Sector Jobs.
23rd January 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Sikkim Manipal distance learning university provide only MBA degree?

Present smu admission stop for all courses because of DEC approval is expired .so what the future of student who has taken admission .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?