7th February 2020, 04:31 PM
Annamalai12

Does Thiagarajar College of Engineering offers Lateral Entry Scheme?

Hi, I have completed my Diploma and wanted to pursue B.Tech from Thiagarajar College of Engineering (TCE), Madurai via lateral entry scheme. So, could you please confirm me whether this college provide lateral entry scheme or not? If yes, then how many seats are reserved for lateral entry admission?

8th February 2020, 07:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Thiagarajar College of Engineering offers Lateral Entry Scheme?

Yes, Thiagarajar College of Engineering (TCE, Madurai) offers Lateral Entry admission to students who had completed Diploma in Engineering/Technology by State Board of Technical Education, Tamilnadu.

There is no seats details available on their website but yes they offer lateral entry admission.

Official site: https://www.tce.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?