4th December 2010, 06:49 PM
chandruacn

Doing Software testing course : Can I get a job in software industry with 60% in BE?

hi, i got below 60% in my BE graduation, now me doing software testing course so plz tel me can i get a job in software industry

5th December 2010, 03:23 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Doing Software testing course : Can I get a job in software industry with 60% in BE?

Dear friend,
Most of the high level MNC demand 60% overall,and you desurve it...
Dont warry you are eligible for those companies...
31st December 2010, 08:09 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Doing Software testing course : Can I get a job in software industry with 60% in BE?

Dear friend,

There will definitely be a problem getting a good job with percentile below 60%.

But other than some renowned IT companies, you can get a job for sure in other developing or smaller size software companies.

Besides this,you are doing some professional courses which will also make your CV stronger.

So don't worry, try everywhere possible. You must get a good job in the software industry.

Good luck buddy!!
18th April 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

iam a electrical engineering presently working in core side but now i want to change my profile to software industry so pls guide me how change my profile i have 73% in b.tech
27th June 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I am BE ECE student of 2007 ,I have 4 years gap . whether may I choose software developing or Testing .
6th July 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

By doing software testing couse after b.e...how much package i wil get?
19th April 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc (Computer science) can i do testing
8th January 2013, 01:05 PM
kadam.dk1988

hi, i got below 60% in my BE graduation, now me doing software testing course so plz tel me can i get a job in software industry
16th January 2013, 12:46 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandruacn View Post
Dear Aspirant,

Yes for sure you can get a job in the software company till the software are made.

Because to test the s/w they require the testing engineer.So dont worry untill and unless the software are stopped from being made there will be a huge career for the testing department.

So you can get the testing job without any doubt.

The salary of this job is sometimes equal to that of a developer of a company.

Hope this info helps you.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
18th March 2013, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Can MBA finance post graduate is eligible for doing software testing course and get a job
10th April 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

hi, I got 60% in my graduation,now me doing software testing course so please tel me can i get a job in software industry
18th September 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I am MBA finance with 2 years of experience in finance and accouting field and now i am working with IT in software testing field. Please advice can i continue this job ?? and i want to knowwhether other companies will hire me for testing related job...
16th September 2015, 09:07 PM
crystalpellitier

Yes ofcorse you can get into software testing if you are thorough with the testing tools.Students with 60% are eligible to attend interview even in MNC companies.Prepare interview questions for testing tools by collecting qa interview questions,selenium,qtp and other tools.
24th June 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi I got 57% in b tech ece in 2014. I have been preparing for competitive exams but now m looking for a private job. Can software testing course help in securing job,? Also suggest some good institutes for doing course in software testing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?