22nd April 2011, 12:06 AM
arjun ahuja

Is Doon College for Engineering and Law a good college for Law course? Can I opt for plastic surgeon if my subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computers?

I want to do law . Is the doon coolage for engeneering and law is good?
My subjects were (phy chem bio computers) can i opt for plastic surgeon ?

7th September 2011, 04:36 PM
Aliza

Default Re: Is Doon College for Engineering and Law a good college for Law course? Can I opt for plastic surgeon if my subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computers?

Please opt for "Law college ,dehradun" instead of Doon college of engineering if u r eligible.it is one of best college for law ...

Doon college is good but it does'nt have placement facilities.for more information about college you can refer this link ...
http://dcel.org/facilities.html

Yes, you can opt for plastic surgeon .The qualification for 12th is physics ,chemistry ,biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks..
7th September 2011, 04:55 PM
Aliza

Default Re: Is Doon College for Engineering and Law a good college for Law course? Can I opt for plastic surgeon if my subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computers?

Please opt for Law college,dehradun instead Doon college if you r eligible, as it is one of best law college ...

Doon college is good but it does not have placement services.For more information about college you can visit link

http://dcel.org/facilities.html

Yes you can opt for plastic surgeon .The qualification at 12th level is minimum 50% marks in physics ,biology,chemistry as main subjects..

Best of Luck !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?