25th April 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Dropping two years for better 12th marks, will it affect placements?

I got only 83% in my boards exam, I joined amity university for Bcom. But after completing a year here, I want to run away from this place and be at some better college in DU. Should I reappear in my boards? How will it affect my placements?

5th May 2015, 05:53 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Dropping two years for better 12th marks, will it affect placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got only 83% in my boards exam, I joined amity university for Bcom. But after completing a year here, I want to run away from this place and be at some better college in DU. Should I reappear in my boards? How will it affect my placements?
Why are you thinking to take such a big step sir because you have already done your 12th class now you don't need to think about the B.Tech again you should only focus on your future after 12th now.
As you don't have interest in Bcom there you can choose another things like B.Tech, BSc any defence and even you can get admission in Du as some of the colleges have their cutoff upto 80% also.
But going for 12th class again is not the solution to your problem dear you need to focus on these different aspects think about it.
And if you still have got any queries you can again asks us.
30th December 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dropping two years for better 12th marks, will it affect placements?

I just don't want to give my class 12th boards this year. I want to study from him next year and give my boards.is it possible to nit even appear this year but give boards from cbse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?