19th July 2022, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Are Dual degrees accepted or not? Can I do MCom and BEd together?

Hii,I'm sneha and I will complete my graduation from bcom in 2023 . And as I have seen that ugc have granted the two degrees at same time ...so I wanted to do m.com after this. So I wanted to know will I able to do do m.com and b.ed at same time and complete my both degree in 4 year or no?

20th July 2022, 12:25 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are Dual degrees accepted or not? Can I do MCom and BEd together?

Yes. Dual degrees are valid. So, you can pursue MCom and BEd together. But you have to pursue one course in regular mode and another course in distance mode to get accepted for both degrees.
22nd July 2022, 01:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are Dual degrees accepted or not? Can I do MCom and BEd together?

UGC has approved a proposal which allow students to pursue two degrees at the same time. But the important thing that you must take care is that out of the two degrees, one of the degrees has to be in the regular mode and the other shall be either in open/distance/online mode.

So, you can apply for the M.Com. and B.Ed. simultaneously subjected to above condition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?