21st July 2010, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Universities having dual degree of M.SC-Phd? Entrance exam, cut offs and question paper patters for M.SC-P.Hd dual degree?

I wanna know the entranc exam for dual degree of M.SC-Phd ? IN whice universities this facilities are available ? whts the cut off marks ? hws the qustion pettrn of the same ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there M.Sc-PhD(Chemistry) dual degree at IIT Chennai? What should I do to get in there?
  2. Which one is better either Biotechnology or Biomedical for M.Sc+Ph.D dual degree programme if interested in Research in Frontier areas of Modern Biology?
  3. Is there MSc Ph.D dual degree in IIT at Chennai?
  4. Course duration and fee structure for integrated M.Sc - Ph.D course in Physics at IIT? Difference between integrated M.Sc Ph.D course and M.Sc in Ph.D dual degree course?
  5. What is the benefit of pursuing dual degree from BITS Pilani?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  7. Is there any university in UK that offer dual degree programs(MBA+MSc in international business management)?
  8. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  9. How to join NIT Rourkela for Dual degree course?
  10. BITS Pilani 1st year dual degree course answer papers
  11. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  12. How to get into Structural Ph.D program after enrolling in 5 year B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree course in Electronics and communication engineering at NIT Rourkela
  13. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  14. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  15. M.Sc in Maths can be done after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  16. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  17. Can I get a job with a good salary package in private sector after completing Integrated Chemical Engineering course? -- [New]
  18. List of the institutes that offer dual degree in the field of religion?
22nd July 2010, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities having dual degree of M.SC-Phd? Entrance exam, cut offs and question paper patters for M.SC-P.Hd dual degree?

who nainc
22nd July 2010, 08:01 PM
odc

Default Re: Universities having dual degree of M.SC-Phd? Entrance exam, cut offs and question paper patters for M.SC-P.Hd dual degree?

i dont know which degree you are taking but if the life science is concerned there are institutes which offer integrated phd that means msc with phd.
these institutes are TIFR,bombay;IISc,bangalore,etc.
the exam paper pattern is all MCQs. these institutes may also ask to write you SoP and also conduct interview to admit students.
there are no cutoff marks as such because these admissions are through merit.
best of luck
26th July 2010, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I wanna join m.sc programme related to agriculture now do i hav any options for univercities in jaipur
31st July 2010, 02:03 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello friend,
there are a few universities offering dual degree courses on M.sc and Phd.
You can go for IIT,kanpur, IIT-mumbai, Magadh university, Madurai university etc.
The entrance exams are taken by the institutes individually for admission to this particular course.
So the details about the cut-off marks and relevant informations you have to log on to the site of particular university.
Good luck!
31st July 2010, 02:04 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello friend,
You can go for IIT,kanpur, IIT-mumbai, Magadh university, Madurai university etc.
The entrance exams are taken by the institutes individually for admission to this particular course.
So the details about the cut-off marks and relevant informations you have to log on to the site of particular university.
Good luck!
16th March 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any colleges offering integrated phd for mechanical engineering students
12th May 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

i want to know date of entrance exam of B ED MUMBAI UNIV, and also which books are best to study n prepare 4 cet,(any authors name}
13th May 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i wan to take admission in dual degree program in m.sc and p.hd
4th July 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in dual program in msc phd with physics .whats the procedure
19th July 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

have Masters in Mathematics from India and presntly working in biology field as well as having 4 co author papers, is it possible to do Masters or even PhD in biology in India
7th December 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

LAST YEAR CUT OFF OF CHEMISTRY IN TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH IN PHD
16th January 2012, 12:49 AM
tuntunia

Good luck!
20th July 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

sir I hv done bsc allied health sciences ..wanna do PhD/mph dual degree program..is it available in India..please tell me in detail about scope and entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?