2nd January 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification and age limit to appear in PSC exams for 18 years old candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am 18 years old and I want to get PSC exams. I want to know the educational qualification requires for appearing and also the age limit. Kindly tell me immediately.

3rd January 2016, 05:26 PM
13precious

Default Re: Educational qualification and age limit to appear in PSC exams for 18 years old candidate?

PSC stands for Public Service Commission.

Qualification:- Must be graduate in any stream from recognized university.

Age limit:- 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation:- 3 years for OBC

5 years for SC/ST.

You are not eligible for PSC exam.You have one option if you interested in civil service exam .You can apply for Defence Academy.

Age criteria:- 16.5 to 19 years.
3rd January 2016, 07:12 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Educational qualification and age limit to appear in PSC exams for 18 years old candidate?

There are different public services commission examinations which are available under the the PSC and as you are of 18 years you are eligible only for the NDA recruitment and in order to appear for the other PSC examinations you must have attained 21 years at least and not exceed 30 years at least to appear for the PSC examinations.

There are different Public services commission examinations which are available and in order to appear for these there are minimum eligibility criteria which are required and the educational qualifications changes from exam to exam and some of the basic eligibility criteria are.
  1. Should have attained 21 years and not exceed 30 years of age limit
  2. Should have done at least graduation or bachelor degree in respective degree subjects according ot the post applied for.

As of now as you are of 18 years you can apply for the NDA examination and that is also conducted by the UPSC board and before 19 years you can apply for it.
3rd January 2016, 10:02 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Educational qualification and age limit to appear in PSC exams for 18 years old candidate?

No, you are not eligible to appear for PSC examination with 18 years old. As minimum age to appear for State PSC examination is 19 years for some state.

But as you have not given about which State PSC you want to appear it is not possible to give age limit. The age limit to appear for UPSC is 21-32 years.

The educational qualification for all PSC examination is graduation in any discipline from recognised university. For more information about examination visit at official education board of State.
4th January 2016, 08:05 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

In each state , state level various recruitment is done through PCS(Public Service Commission)exam.For each recruitment qualification & age criteria is different.but generally , you must have passed graduation to apply for PCS exam.

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- Your age must be between 21 to 30 years.Relaxation applicable as per government norms.
7th January 2016, 12:28 PM
ranu shahi

To write PSC exams some of the states have age limit 19 years. As per this you are not eligible to write PSC examination.

Minimum qualification to write this exam is that a candidate must be a graduation degree holder.

Candidates age must not be more than 30 years.
10th June 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Hlw.. I have passed out 12th this year and I want to know how can I prepare for PSC exams without taking coaching..
21st April 2021, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of PC examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?