13th March 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for lecturer in government polytechnic?

how to apply lecturer in goverment polytecnic.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  3. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  4. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  7. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  8. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  9. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  11. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  12. How to apply for lecturer in government polytechnic? -- [New]
  13. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  14. Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic
  15. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  16. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  17. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
23rd April 2015, 04:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for lecturer in government polytechnic?

The procedure to apply for the lecturer in Government Polytechnic are as under:-

Educational Qualification:

The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate Branch of Engineering/ Technology with 60% marks.

Relaxation of 5% marks is available for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, i.e.,the candidate having 55% marks in Bachelor's degree are eligible for the post of lecturer.

Age Limit:
The minimum age limit to apply for this job is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years for general candidates.Age is relaxed for OBC Candidates by 3 years and
5 years SC/ST Candidates.
23rd April 2015, 04:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for lecturer in government polytechnic?

The procedure to apply for the lecturer in Government Polytechnic are as under:-

Educational Qualification:

The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate Branch of Engineering/ Technology with 60% marks.

Relaxation of 5% marks is available for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, i.e.,the candidate having 55% marks in Bachelor's degree are eligible for the post of lecturer.

Age Limit:
The minimum age limit to apply for this job is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years for general candidates.Age is relaxed for OBC Candidates by 3 years and
5 years SC/ST Candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?