10th April 2019, 12:18 PM
Munin Tamuly

Eligibility and admission procedure of BFA (Painting), IGNOU

Because I am serving on INDO TIBETAN BOARDER POLICE Force there is no more time available to me for attending regular classes. But I have interest in painting. So, can I do BFA (Painting) from IGNOU? Admission procedure and fees structure?

14th April 2019, 08:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and admission procedure of BFA (Painting), IGNOU

As far as you are concerned about the possibility for pursuing BFA ( Bachelor of Fine Arts ) degree course from IGNOU ( Indira Gandhi National Open University ) in distance mode then I would like to let you know that the same university does not offer the same degree course and hence there is no chance of pursuing BFA degree course from the same university.

For more details regarding different courses offered by IGNOU along with its admission criteria and procedure, you can refer to the link www.ignou.ac.in.
9th August 2020, 01:04 AM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: Eligibility and admission procedure of BFA (Painting), IGNOU

Bachelor of Fine Arts Subjects varies depending upon your's choice of specialization. So, there are various specializations. Let's see:

Calligraphy
Cartooning
Dance
Architecture
Graphic Designing
Illustration
Music
Printmaking
Painting
Sculpture
Photography
Theatre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?