26th January 2019, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in ACS Preliminary for BA(Pass) graduate?

Sir, I have passed my BA in Pass course. I want to apply in ACS Preliminary exam. So, can I apply for ACS Preliminary exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

3rd February 2019, 09:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in ACS Preliminary for BA(Pass) graduate?

ACS stands for (Assam Civil Services) exams. Eligibility to appear in ACS Preliminary are as follows.

You must be a citizen of India.

You must have a bachelor's degree or any other equivalent 3 years degree in any discipline from a recognized institute.

You should be in age between 21 - 38 years. The upper age relaxation for the SC/ST category is 5 years and 3 years for OBC category.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th February 2019 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Remove *
3rd February 2019, 09:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in ACS Preliminary for BA(Pass) graduate?

ACS stands for (Assam Civil Services) exams. Eligibility to appear in ACS Preliminary are as follows.

You must be a citizen of India.

You must have a bachelor's degree or any other equivalent 3 years degree in any discipline from a recognized institute.

You should be in age between 21 - 38 years. The upper age relaxation for the SC/ST/PWD category is 5 years and 3 years for OBC category.

Hence being a BA(Pass) graduate, if you fulfill the above mentioned criteria, you can can apply for ACS Preliminary exams.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th February 2019 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?