14th July 2018, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in AP-EAMCET for APOSS Intermediate PCM candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing my Intermediate PCM with APOSS. I want to write AP-EAMCET. So, am I eligible to appear in this entrance exam as I am a candidate of APOSS? Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

16th July 2018, 10:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AP-EAMCET for APOSS Intermediate PCM candidate?

The required Eligibility to appear in AP-EAMCET for APOSS Intermediate PCM candidate are given below.

=> Candidate should have passed 12th class with PCM subjects from a recognized board.,

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th class for this examination is 45%.

=> The minimum age of candidate should be 16 years.

=> All of the candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.

If you meets given eligibility criteria then you can appear in AP-EAMCET otherwise not.
18th July 2018, 03:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AP-EAMCET for APOSS Intermediate PCM candidate?

AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture & Medicine Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam conducted once in every year by the state government of Andhra Pradesh in the month of April/ May.

The basic eligibility required for attending the exam is 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM/ PCB with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
The candidates who have studied their education in regular or vocational in any boards like CBSE/ ICSE/ SSC/ NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS or any recognised boards.
The candidates who are studying their final year in 12th class education are eligible for applying to the exam.

Since you are studying 12th class in PCM from APOSS you are eligible for applying to the AP EAMCET exam.
12th March 2020, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How to apply emcet for aposs students
25th March 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

my intermediate hall ticket is not yet released so how can i apply for ap eamcet 2020
7th May 2020, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

My intermediate hall ticket is not yetreleased so how can I apply for ap eamcet2020
29th August 2020, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm complete aposs inter then I am join for ts engineering collages????
26th April 2021, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I am from aposs inter student can I apply for emcet
16th May 2022, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I completed my intermediate in one sitting through APOSS. Can I eligible to write ap eamcet for pharmacy courses
18th June 2022, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

iam a bi p c student i want to do btec engeneering is possible
31st May 2023, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Will you add 25% weightage for AP Open Inter in EAPCET or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?