24th January 2013, 05:55 PM
nilanjana roy

How to join intelligence branch if I am a student of BSc 3rd year student

sir,i am a student of bsc 3rd yr(zoology,hnrs).i want to join inteligence branch of police force..so what can i do? which study is suitable for me?

Related Questions:
31st August 2015, 11:42 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join intelligence branch if I am a student of BSc 3rd year student

After completing your bachelor's degree, you can apply for the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam. The entrance examination is conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs every year.

Eligibility criteria:

Those candidates who have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university can apply for the exam. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

The age limit is 18-30 years with upper age relaxed for candidates of reserved category.

Written test and personal interview is conducted for final recruitment of candidates. Visit the official website of MHA for any further details www.mha.nic.in.
31st May 2023, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join intelligence branch if I am a student of BSc 3rd year student

I'm a graduate of zoology can I apply for junior intelligence officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?