11th November 2019, 07:52 AM
Mayank2301

Eligibility to appear in BITSAT for a candidate who dropped 2 years after 12th?

Sir, I have dropped 2 years after my 12th and I am really worried about my career now. I want to appear in BITSAT. So, I would like to know can I appear in BITSAT or not? Please tell me if I am eligible. Thank you!

13th November 2019, 06:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in BITSAT for a candidate who dropped 2 years after 12th?

If you have passed your 12th in 2018 or before than you are not eligible to appear in BITSAT exam.
14th November 2019, 07:26 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to appear in BITSAT for a candidate who dropped 2 years after 12th?

Eligibility to appear in BITSAT for a candidate who dropped 2 years after 12th is given below:-

1. Candidate should have passed 12th class with a minimum of 75% marks from any board.

2. Candidate must have selected physics, chemistry, biology as a main subject.

For more information, visit the website www.collegeduniya.com.
15th November 2019, 10:25 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in BITSAT for a candidate who dropped 2 years after 12th?

BITSAT refers to Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test and it is held for offering admission in various courses offered at BITS campuses.

Now, having completed your Class 12th 2 years ago, you are not eligible for appearing in BITSAT anymore as a candidate is allowed to appear in the same examination only twice and that too in the year in which they have actually completed their Class 12th and the year following the same.

For more detailed information BITS admission, you can refer to the link www.bitsadmission.com.
15th November 2019, 03:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for BITSAT as per your educational qualification.

Only candidates who have maximum of one gap year after std 12th are eligible to appear in the BITSAT.

So, you can appear for any other entrance examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course of your choice.
15th November 2019, 04:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of BITSAT is Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test.

BITSAT is online entrance examination conducted for admission in Bachelor of Technology course. You can apply for BITSAT after two years gap of 12th standard board exam.

You must have minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Minimum of 75% marks aggregate in 12th board exam.
15th November 2019, 05:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to appear in BITS Admission Test.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidates can appear in the examination only in the year of appearing for 12th or the next year.

So, you are not eligible for appearing in the examination as you have two drop year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?