28th December 2020, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in the IB ACIO recruitment exam for a BTech 7th semester student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 7th semester of BTech and I came to know about the IB ACIO recruitment exam. I want to apply for this recruitment exam. Kindly let me know about my eligibility to appear for this examination. Waiting for your response!

30th December 2020, 07:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in the IB ACIO recruitment exam for a BTech 7th semester student?

Candidates pursuing in the final year of bachelor degree course are not eligible to appear for for IB ACIO examination.

Examination is conducted in three stages for final selection. The age limit is 18-27 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to apply for the recruitment available now.
30th December 2020, 09:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in the IB ACIO recruitment exam for a BTech 7th semester student?

The basic qualifications required to apply for IB ACIO recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their graduation degree course are also eligible.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, being a student of B.Tech 7th i.e; final year, you are eligible to appear for the same recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same is concerned.

For complete details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://mha.gov.in/sites/default/fil...18122020_1.pdf and go through the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?