28th December 2020, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I complete my TYBCom in distance mode if completed 2nd year around 25 years ago?

I had completed my first year and second year BCom successfully. But I left my studies in the middle of third Year due to financial problems then that time. Now after the gap of 25 years I want to complete my Third Year BCom and get degree to submit in my office for promotion. Can I get admission now in distance education

30th December 2020, 07:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my TYBCom in distance mode if completed 2nd year around 25 years ago?

Now, you are not eligible to get admission in third year of B.Com course after gap of 25 years.

The maximum duration to complete a general bachelor degree course is 5 years.

So, if you want to complete the bachelor degree course than you will have to take admission again in the first year of the course and complete the three year course.
30th December 2020, 09:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my TYBCom in distance mode if completed 2nd year around 25 years ago?

No, it is not possible for you to take admission directly in the third year of B.Com. degree course in any college after 25 years of completion of your B.Com 2nd year even in distance mode as the maximum duration for completion of any degree course is 5 (or 6) years in case of recognized university.

So, if you need B.Com. degree course for promotion purpose then you are required to start once again from the very first year by taking new admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?