28th May 2018, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NDA exam 12th Commerce without Maths candidate?

Hello friends, I have completed my 12th with Commerce. I didn't study Mathematics in my 12th standard. I want to give NDA exam. So, am I eligible to appear in NDA exam or not? Please let me know about this immediately.

30th May 2018, 08:39 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NDA exam 12th Commerce without Maths candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard in Commerce stream without Mathematics subject. You can join in Indian Army through NDA even if you have not studied Mathematics subject in your 12th standard. It is mandatory that you have pursued Physics and Mathematics subject in your 12th standard only if you are interested to join in Indian Navy or Air Force through NDA examination.
30th May 2018, 11:12 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NDA exam 12th Commerce without Maths candidate?

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and for joining the same you need to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

--> Further, the minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board. In order to join Indian Navy or Indian Air force through NDA you need to have pursued Mathematics and Physics at your Class 12th level.

* You must hold the physical and mental fitness as per the service requirement norms.

Now, as it is evident from above mentioned fact (i.e; educational qualification required )that having completed your Class 12th in commerce stream you are eligible to join NDA but only its Indian Army wing as for other two wings i.e; Indian Navy and Indian Air force Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects at Class 12th level.

For more details regarding NDA entrance examinations, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in
30th May 2018, 02:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for NDA examination having commerce as a subject without mathematics.
Commerce candidates are eligible to join Indian Army through NDA examination but Mathematics is a compulsory subject.
30th May 2018, 02:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NDA examination. It is conducted in two stages.

The eligibility to appear in examination is :-

Indian Army - 12th in any stream from a recognised board.

Air Force and Navy - 12th in science ( PCM ) stream from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in..
30th May 2018, 05:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for NDA without mathematics. You can apply after you completed 12th standard. But you can join on Indian Army only. Also apply only if your age in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.

For more information you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th May 2018, 08:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

1. Those who have not studied mathematics at 12th level are eligible for NDA examination for Indian Army. You can not become eligible to join Navy and Air Force.

2. Age criteria is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

3. Unmarried male candidates can apply for exam.

You can apply for NDA exam.
30th May 2018, 11:49 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and to join NDA you are required to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in NDA entrance examination are as here under :-

i) You must be an unmarried Indian candidate.

ii) Your age must lie in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

iii) You must have completed your higher secondary school degree in any stream from a recognized board. Students appearing in their Class 12th board examination are also eligible. Further, for joining Indian Navy and Indian Air force through NDA you need to have pursued Mathematics and Physics at your Class 12th level.

So, you can still join Indian Army through NDA having not pursued Mathematics in your Class 12th as for other two wings Mathematics is a compulsory subject at Class 12th level.

For more details about NDA entrance examinations, you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in.
31st May 2018, 12:04 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th in Commerce stream are eligible to appear for NDA examination conducted by UPSC.

But, you are only eligible for recruitment in Indian Army even after qualifying in both stages of examination.

The age limit to appear in examination is 16.5-19.5 years.

The two stages of examination are :-

Written.

SSB.
31st May 2018, 12:19 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Candidate from 12th Commerce stream is only eligible to join Indian Army of NDA.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy. The entrance exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry into Indian Army, Indian Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognized board within the age of 16.5 to 19.5 years with good physical and mental fitness.

For more information, you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st May 2018, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello Friends I have complete 12th with PCB with 70% and diploma in pharmacy with 69% I have to join in dipsar to take lateral entry for b.pharna give way to take lateral entry in dipsar give answer immediately ph.9055494813
31st May 2018, 03:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for NDA ( National Defense Academy ) entrance examination having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream without Mathematics then I would like to let you know that as per your educational qualification you are eligible for appearing in NDA entrance examination but to join only the Indian Army wing of NDA not Indian Navy and Indian Air force.

Apart from educational qualification, you also need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years for appearing in the same examination.

For more details regarding NDA entrance examination, you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
31st May 2018, 04:41 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

National Defence Academy entrance exam eligibility criteria:

1. 12th with commerce stream candidates are eligible for Indian Army through NDA examination.

2. But you will have to appear for Mathematics paper exam in NDA.

There are two papers in NDA, one is Mathematics paper and other is General ability test.

Age criteria for exam is 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?