27th May 2018, 01:37 PM
riya19990204 singh

Admission criteria in colleges of Lucknow for B.Com?

I am Riya Sing, I have passed my 12th this year and I have scored 58.4% and I am doing preparation of CA and I want to do B.Com also from Lucknow. So, can I get admission in any colleges in Lucknow for B.Com?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Com(Financial Accounting) Honours in Lucknow? Percentage criteria to get admission?
  2. How may I get admission in Delhi colleges for B.com? When would their application forms be available in Lucknow and Delhi? List of the top colleges in Lucknow and Delhi for the same?
  3. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the admission criteria and from where I may get the admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow university?
  5. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  6. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Lucknow?
  7. B.Com honors colleges under Allahabad University?
  8. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap? -- [New]
  9. Is Lucknow university providing B.Com hons course? What is the procedure of getting admission?
  10. Admission criteria to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?
  11. Best colleges for B.Com in Lucknow except Lucknow Christian College? What about National PG college or Lucknow?
  12. Eligibility and percentage criteria to get PG Diploma in Bank Management admission in RGSMSR, Lucknow?
  13. List of colleges which offer MSc(Geography) course in Lucknow? List of entrance exams for admission?
  14. Can I get BEd seat in Lucknow University with 49% in Graduation?
  15. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
  16. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  17. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Elementary Education if secured 51% in Graduation? List of colleges in Lucknow?
  18. Admission criteria to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
30th May 2018, 09:20 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria in colleges of Lucknow for B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Com course in Lucky after completion of your 12th standard with 58.4% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Com course. Admissions in B.Com course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective college/ university.
31st May 2018, 04:43 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria in colleges of Lucknow for B.Com?

B.Com stands for Bachelor of commerce. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with 55 to 60% from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in B.Com course after 58.4% in 12th class. If you want to take admission in govt college then you have to appear in entrance examination which is organized by the University.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** Lucknow Christian College
Address: Inayat Bagh, Jagat Narayan Road, Golaganj, Qaiserbagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226018
Phone: 096700 12311

** Eram Girls Degree College
Address: C-Block Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016
Phone: 0522 231 0712

** Avadh Girls Degree College
Address: Vikramaditya Marg, Gulistan Colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
Phone: 0522 223 6291
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?